Saturday, June 26, 2010

#33 Know What You Like

Rather than what is trendy.

Here are your favorites thus far (indulge me, people, I am not getting any younger and I suck at journaling and scrapbooking -- when did that become a verb, btw?  So, I write things down here so I will remember then when I am in the old folks home):

"Dancing Queen" by ABBA
"All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce
dogs, the larger the better (and if the dog can fetch, boNANza)
ice cream sandwiches (that's my boy!)
cherry tomatoes
udon noodles
strawberries
your bottle of milk (half gallon a day... egads)
Oma
balls (or pictures of balls, you totally don't discriminate)
shiny, exposed areas of flesh that you can zerbert (see posts from 1/11/2010 and 6/21/2010 for proof of his love of the zerbert)

No comments:

Post a Comment