Monday, June 28, 2010

#35 Quirky Reasons Why I Love You

All (or most all) parents love their children in ways they never knew possible.  I get that.  But some of my favorite things about being a mom are bebe boy's quirks.

I love how you prepare for road trips by kicking back in your car seat with a Perrier between your legs, one leg tossed over the side and a book in your hand.

I love how you never walk from one place to another:  you either run or dance there.

I love how you will completely un-selfconsciously rock out in public when you feel the need to (Dancing Queen, All the Single Ladies, Proud Mary are some of your faves).

I love how you sleep with your bottom in the air.


I love how you can, literally, dance your diaper off.  In public.  To Mustang Sally.  {No picture, sadly}

I love how cherry tomatoes hold a special place in your heart {I ate thousands of them while I was pregnant with you... coincidence?}

I love how you expect people to love you and to be kind.  You remind me on a daily basis to fully anticipate the laughter and fun in life.

Being your mom rocks, little guy.  Thank you for choosing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment