Friday, December 4, 2009

Travel Gratitude

So I am off to India today.  I assume I will have some wi-fi access but you never know.

My gratitude for today is travel.  I LOVE travel.  I know, I know, there are parts of it that bite but, seriously, think about the beauty of it.  You get in a plane and in a matter of hours you are in a WHOLE NEW PLACE.  I will fly from Denver to DC and then DC to Kuwait, Kuwait to New Delhi.  Seriously, a cocktail and a nap later and I wake up in the Middle East or India!

All while sitting in a chair and reading a novel.  I mean, HOW COOL IS THAT?  It took pioneers months to get across the US and I am going to India in a matter of hours.  So, let's not harp too much people.  Not that I like being frisked by the angry TSA lady (I would be pissed too if I had to wear that man-belt with my uniform) but it is a means to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment