Sunday, March 7, 2010

#1 Have Fun Whenever Possible

So now that I have come up with the new and improved blog theme, I feel an immense amount of pressure to decide on my first bit of advice for bebe boy.  I have lots of tidbits that I can think of but the first one... wow, shouldn't it be significant?  Profound?  Witty?  Ironic?  Life changing?

Do I have any advice that is any of those things much less all of those things?

Oh dear.  What have I gotten myself into?  Shouldn't this be fun and light-hearted?  It is not like I am blogging about Sudan...

Ah ha!  Fun!  That will be my first shared tidbit.

Whenever possible, have a great time at whatever you are doing.  There are no bonus points for acting stressed-out and busy.  If you are going to laugh about it later, go ahead and laugh about it now.  Choose your friends and spouse wisely.  If they are not fun, you are doomed to a life of gray skies.  Negative Noras will say "life is not meant to be fun all the time."  Run from these types... if life were not meant to be fun, the Universe would not have created puppies, ice cream cones, babies, pinwheels or tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment