Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What She Actually Said Was

A couple of years back, Hubby and I went to Dallas to see the family. Hubby was playing with my two-year old niece. He would pop his head up from behind a chair and make this duck sound. Peals of delight ensued each and every time. Which makes you wonder how she could not be expecting this.... He had done this no less than 50 times. Seriously, only a toddler or the village idiot could be shocked 50 times in a row AT THE EXACT SAME ACTION.

But, I digress. She then decides to radically change the game by changing sides of the table. Master of all disguises that one. When he did not make the sound fast enough she says "Uncle Ken, you fuckin' funny."

Total crickets. We are all trying to figure out who this is going to get pinned on. My brother is looking like the most likely culprit since Hubby and I have only been in town for a couple of days.

Enter my sister-in-law on her white horse. "What she said was 'Uncle Ken, do something funny.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment