Thursday, October 8, 2009

It Is My Birthday Today

so no time for a huge post.  However, here is some cool stuff:

** got flowers last night from bff (they are gorgeous!) with the sweetest card ever.  I adore you more every year too.
** Sweetest Hubby ever brought me pink roses.  He chose pink because he wants me to know that I am still youthful and girlie in his eyes.  Funny part of that is that the roses are coral.  I swear he is color-blind but somehow the AF never noticed it.  {Speaking of, my fave OPI nailpolish EVER was Shoot Out at the OK Coral.  I so love their names}
**  got a facial this morning (best hour ever)
** had Japanese for lunch with Hubby and bebe.  I have the coolest 9 month old ever.  He ate miso, sushi and yakisoba.  The universe knew what it was doing when we were gifted with low-maintenance, happy eating baby. 
** talked to T&O who called from London.  Madly in love with them.
** talked to my brother who declared I am "half-way to dead."  The boy should write greeting cards.

Sadly, now I am in Accounting Class which  I wanted to skip but really could not since next week is the mid-term. 

I have decided that I need the pink enamel cupcake charm from Tiffany to celebrate Scotch and Cupcakes... fabulous idea, no?

1 comment: