Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Randomness

Anyone who says "There is no such thing as a stupid question" has never answered my phone.

I was telling someone that I hope my son is not one of those dinosaur kids.  Not that I don't dig natural science but I am not so into dino and friends.  She totally nailed me with her response "If your child is into dinosaurs, you will go get a degree in Palentology to make him happy."  Pathetic but true.


When my niece was a baby, we called her the bag lady.  She had to tote a bag with her everywhere she went.  And not a cute Furla or Valentino... Noooo, baby girl had to carrry either a paper gift bag or a plastic shopping bag.  Well, bebe boy has to carry a wooden block with him everywhere he goes.  Bag Lady meet the Block Head.

I once told my husband after an argument, "A divorce sounds like too much paperwork, I would simply kill you instead.  And make it look like an accident.  Sleep well, honey."

Remember how we used to mock the guys wearing khakis at clubs?  Now we are married to them...

My brother's friend is in a Fantasy Football League. Not blog worthy except for the twist. For their draft to be official, it had to be witnessed by a garden gnome.




No comments:

Post a Comment