Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving 13

I am not feeling up to snuff.  Not horrendous, mind you, just not normal.  I am sure that part of it is a virus (Hubby is finishing up the piggy flu - which, by the way, is a TOTAL misnomer.  He has yet to turn pink or grow a curly tail.  Much to my disappointment.  Though he does squeal if you tickle his ears just right.  Much to my amusement).  The baby has an ear infection but that kid is a stud -- he only whimpered for a couple of hours one day (he had a 102.4 degree fever along with the ear infection, he was entitled to a little whining).  Plus, I am finishing finals today {yes, on a Saturday} and I have a million things to do before Thanksgiving and my trip to India.  And our house is in shambles.  As in coal miners would look at it and say "Oh hell no.  It is too dangerous in there.  I have a family to feed and this is too risky.  Back to the safety and security of the mine.  Don't forget to bring the parakeets, they have NO chance of survival in this wreckage." 

However, in the midst of all of this I am immensely grateful for my neighbor, Trudy.  She not only is in love with my bebe boy but she brought over soup for me {of course, the baby wolfed down a full bowl of it as well.  That child is such a chowhound}.

No comments:

Post a Comment