Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving 14, 15 and 16

This daily thing is hard for me.  I had my accounting final on Saturday (yes, Saturday!  Can you imagine?  Spending Saturday night in an Accounting final is pretty much the nail in the coffin of patheticness.  Seriously).  And I have been snuffley for a week. 

Yes, I made up the word "snuffley" but it is both cute and practical.  Cute because it is what I imagine Snuffleupagus' momma called him.  Practical because it combines "stuffy" and "sniffley" into one cute package.  Feel free to borrow it.  Hell, I even have my pediatrician using it now.  By the way, the "L" sound at the end is the key to its cuteness.  No, I am not a linguist, I just practice a lot while I drive to and from Denver.

So, here are my thankfuls for Sunday, Monday and today.

Sunday:  I am BEYOND thankful to be done with accounting.  The bane of my existence.  For the rest of my life.  {Assuming that I did not get a "C" and have to retake it.  I would just die.  I have never gotten a "C" in my life.  Hell, a "B" makes me tear up}.  I know it is petty but I am simply past grateful not to have to deal with Accounting, pretty much EVER again.

Monday:  I got a completely unexpected gift from a friend of mine.  It says "lucky mommy" and has my baby's initial and birthstone.  So unexpected and so sweet.  I have the best friends on the planet.  Huge thanks, MP!

Tuesday:  Today I am thankful for cooking.  Mine and others.  I love to cook and I especially love to cook for others.  This afternoon, I am making pumpkin cake and a chocolate bourbon pecan pie.  Recipes to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment