Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How Can You Resist This Little Guy?

I have waffled about posting pictures of sweet bebe on here. On the con side is the "What if some freakish pedophile happens to come across my site and...." However, I have amazing juju so I doubt that will happen. However, if you are some freak-ass pedophile, let me issue the following warning:

Sweet bebe's Daddy will kill you slowly and painfully if you touch my baby... if you even look at him longingly... if you even think about him. Seriously, not only do we know people (Rocky and Gene, you are on call for this. Kim, get BP on the horn and off his couch) but Hubby "is people." There is no rock under which you can hide to escape the full wrath that is known as me and mine. May God have mercy on you because they will not.

Back to sunshine and rainbows:
In the meantime, all the normal people out there can simply ogle the perfection that is my child. I never knew I could love a critter so much. He is my perfect little souffle.

PS Delilah is a rescue dog; we are strictly a used dog family. She did not have a name only a letter "Q" associated with her since she was their 17th bulldog. The Divine Miss D was a breeder whose last litter was stillborn and Dickhead Owner said "If I can't breed her, I'm not gonna feed her." I drove 12 hours to Omaha pregnant and with Type A flu to save her. Sweet Dog had never even walked; she was cage-bound her entire life. Bottom of three cages with poo leaking on her head.

When I was in first grade Mrs Falk said that when we get to heaven our pets will be the ones judging us since on earth they can't talk and tell others what kind of person we are. Reason 102 why I loathe Michael Vick and the Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment